In this book, you will learn to build AI web apps with the OpenAI API, Next.js and Tailwind CSS.
The PDF for this book is currently pay what you want. This means the book is free if you'd like it to be. Any monetary support of my work is greatly appreciated.
The web version of the book is currently available free of charge at book.fullstack-gpt.com.
The full source code for the three projects covered in the book are open sourced on GitHub. See links below.
📦 What's included
Your pay-what-you-want purchase includes the following:
- Book in downloadable PDF format
- Access to any future updates to the book
See further details in the FAQ section below.
📖 What Will You Get From This Book?
- Get started quickly with the OpenAI ChatGPT API
- Learn to build fullstack web apps with Next.js
- Gain experience building UIs with Tailwind CSS
- Build your own chatbot powered by the ChatGPT API
- Learn faster through project-based learning
- Detailed walk throughs of key source code logic
🛠️ Learn how to build three projects
- 🌏 Hello, World: Next.js and Tailwind CSS 101
- 👋 Hello, GPT: ChatGPT API basics
- 🤖 GPT Chatbot: Capstone project
💻 Who This Book Is For
- Aspiring software engineers looking to build personal projects
- React.js developers looking for a quick introduction to Next.js
How can I get access to any updates to the book?
As updates to the book are released, an updated PDF will be made available on Gumroad. The web version will also be updated to reflect the latest version of the book.
The GitHub repos for the projects covered in the book will also be updated to reflect the latest version of the book,
How do I access the web version of the book?
The web version of the book can currently be accessed at book.fullstack-gpt.com.
Where can I download the PDF version of the book and code for the projects covered in the book?
You can download a PDF version of the book from Gumroad and the code for the projects covered in the book from their respective public GitHub repositories.
What’s the refund policy?
You will get a full refund with no questions asked if you reply to the download email or email the provided supported email within 30 days.